Pages

Monday, October 23, 2017

Well I Made. It

For many years now, I have been secretly wishing I could be part of a scrapbooking/art design team. I was too scared to try out for a spot until this summer.  Before this summer I was either working full time, taking care of my children/grandchildren or recovering from an accident at work that left me with permanent nerve damage in my dominant hand.  But this summer, I was able to find some time to start creating something several times a week. I have been participating in ATC Swaps and challenges on the Gecko Galz Scrapbooking Site.  So, when Gecko Galz announced its design team call for 2018, I decided to try out.  AND GUESS WHAT????  I MADE IT!!!  Whoopeeeeeee  I am soooo excited that I finally took a leap of faith and was rewarded.  So, you will be seeing my post for my projects that I will be making for Gecko Galz.  I hope you will hop over to their site and check out all the fantastic ephemera and the super cute digital papers that are for sale.  Oh, and Wednesday is One Buck Wednesday, so be sure to check it the site on Wednesdays...

Happy Creating Friends,

Donna

No comments: