Pages

Friday, November 10, 2017

Exciting Changes!!

There are some exciting changes happening in my life right now.  I have been honored to join a  wonderful design team for the fabulous Gecko Galz.  Gecko Galz is an online shop which offers high quality altered art and paper crafting supplies.  They offer superb quality digital images, digital papers and other items including, collage sheets, digital stamp sets and products to inspire your creativity all at an affordable price.  Gecko Galz offers monthly customer challenges and their blog and newsletter offer free digital stamps and images.  I have been using Gecko Galz digital images for several years now.  Leanne has a large variety of designs in a multitude of themes and topics.

Here are a few items that I have made using Gecko Galz products:

On this ATC I used digital stamps from Gecko Galz to add some dimension to my background

 This canvas was fun, it has bits of lace, shells, metal pieces and glass stones.  The Mermaid I used is from one of the collections found on Gecko Gals.

This canvas was done several years ago when Gecko Galz asked me to be a guest designer.  Again one of Gecko Galz beautiful digital ephemera pieces.

I will be sure to share all of my design pieces in the future.

Happy Crafting


No comments: