Pages

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

No, I'm not dead!!!

Well Hello Blog world.  I know what y'all are thinking...  Y'all thought that I had disappeared off the face of the earth or worst, died.  Well I'm here to tell you that I have not died, I've just been super busy with life.  Since my last entry, I have become a fulltime babysitter for my three year old grandson, Liam.  His Dad, my son, is working hard trying to juggle his job and being a single dad.  I remember those days well, as I was a single mom to two young boys for about 10 years.  I have also been the sole caregiver for two very special ladies.  My mom and her aunt/godmother, my great aunt.  Sadly both of the passed away with months of each other.  It only been three months for my mom and I miss her soooooo much. 




They took up any left over time I had when I wasn't caring for the grandson.  And then I have had a couple of back surgeries also.   Anyway, all of these things in various forms and combinations have kept me from being able to create as I use to, but now that Liam is almost four and is allowing me out of his sight for a couple of hours a day, and my job as a caregiver is gone I am starting to create again. 

I have also been cropping a lot on the weekends, so I will upload some layouts that I have completed soon.  But tonight I am here to share some mixed media layouts and other projects that I have been working on.  Hope you enjoy them.






I hope you enjoyed your visit and will come back soon to see my other projects.

1 comment:

Oliva Ohlson said...

So sorry for your loss.
I'm glad you're back and things are looking up...you sure have been busy.
Hugs!