Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Art Journal Challenge

Late week, I stumbled across a blog entitled Art Journal Journey wherein the owner holds monthly challenges for Art Journal creations.  This month her theme is “Colour in my World” soooo I decided to enter my canvas entitled "Mindblowing".



The colors I chose to work with were inspired by the photo which is part of a collection sold by Gecko Galz Scrapbooking on Etsy.  She is an 8x10 canvas that I have used stencils, hot glue, button, bits and baubles and mica sprays in the beautiful pastel shades of pink, blue, green, an yellow.  

- Happy Creating Bloggerville!

4 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Welcome to Art Journal Journey Donna!
This is a beautiful canvas. I love all about it.
Thank you for participating with this beautiful piece!
Happy new week!
oxo
Susi

Anonymous said...

your page is beautiful, so creative and the color selection great!
Very romantic!!!
Happy week
Elke

Little Artbee said...

A wonderful canvas with a great texture and such nice soft colors. I like the buttons you have used to make texture.
Dear Greetings
Hugs
Sabine

Meggymay said...

This is a gorgeous canvas and has wonderful colour shades.
I am pleased you found Art Journal Journey and added your fantastic piece.
Yvonne