Pages

Friday, March 28, 2008

Cricut Creations

I have been busy working on a few recipe swaps that needed to be completed. I decided to use the cricut design studio this time. Here is what I came up with....


The swap could be any recipe but you needed to have a bunny theme going on. I was kinda tired of what I had been doing on my swaps and was trying to come up with something different. So I started playing around with the cricut design studio and my Geroge Cartridge and came up with the little "Mesh" as I call it of flowers and circles, made with the polka dot paper. That was all cut using the cricut. Then I needed to add the bunny theme. When I saw this little guy I knew he was right. Here is a close up shot of him.

Ain't he cute!!

I am also involved in a Recipe Divider Swap. Each participant could choose 2 sections to make dividers for. I chose snacks and desserts, two of my favorites things. After the success of the Mesh I had created, I went back to the design studio for my divider. Here it is, what do you think?

I used the Doodlecharms, Alphalicious and George Cartridges to create this little frame. I am very pleased with the way it turned out. Now I only need to make 10 more.... but not today,

Today I'm off to a specialty cake decorating class. My DIL gave me an all day class on specialty cakes. Last year for her birthday, I gave her lessons for the Wilton Cake Decorating Class, I also bought the lessons for myself. We had a great time, so when this came up, she bought us both a ticket. Tell you more about the class next time.

2 comments:

Julie said...

You sure do stay busy!!! Glad your cake class was good! Hope you got to eat some too!!! LOL. You recipe dividers are a very cool idea...I am amazed at your creativity!

Phyl said...

You make the cutest things!

Hoppy looks to be quite at home here:).