Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mini Album of Firsts

Here is a mini album I made for my niece. Hope you enjoy it.


Front Cover
Inside Cover Poem

Birth stats
First Day Home

First Halloween

First Bath

First Christmas
First Thanksgiving First Easter
First Haircut


First Steps


First Birthday

Inside Back Cover with envie for lock of hair


Back Cover

I also included pages for the following firsts:

Diaper Change

Feeding

Outing/Vacation

Rolled over

Smiled

Tooth

I really enjoyed making this little book. I modge podged the front and back cover to make it a tad more durable.

Missy, my niece, cried when I gave it to her.


2 comments:

Dana said...

How beautiful! You did a great job! I can see why your niece was touched!

Julie said...

This album is just gorgeous! She is a lucky girl to recieve it! What a nice Auntie!