Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Fab 5 List

I was tagged by Jewels to list five things about me. Well, here goes....


1. I'm a mother, sister, daughter, granddaughter, grandmother and friend.
2. I love Roses. I have been rose gardening since I was about 8 years old. My first home in the late 70's included a rose garden with three rose bushes and every home I have had since then has had one. Today I have over 50 bushes.
3. I love music. Just about any type will soothe me. I perfer to listen to music then watch tv. I mostly listen to country.
4. Reading is another passion for me. My reading material must be light and entertaining. Nothing depressing or scary for me.
5. I love to journal in little notebooks. Well, okay maybe its the journals I love. I use them for all sorts of things. Taking notes at workshops, recording my daily events and I particularly love handmade notebooks, I am waiting on an altered journal swap to be returned to me anyday now.

Whose next to list their fab 5???

1 comment:

Julie said...

You sound like me...I hate to watch or read anything scary, too over the top sexy, or violent! I like your small journal idea...I ususally keep sticky notes around and a small notebook from the store...but nothing like the gorgeous books like you make!