Pages

Saturday, December 3, 2011

November ATC's

I was lucky enough to participate in the Blissfull ATC November swap.  I was paired up with the wonderful Debbie.  The theme for November was Thankful.  It didn't take me long to know what I was going to do for my card.  After just having gone through back surgery and having to rely on other for my recovery I knew that I was eternally thankful for my family and friends for helping us through this process.  I was also thankful for my faith in God for pulling me through and walking with me when I didn't think I was going to recover. 

 Below is the card that Debbie sent to me.  It really spoke to my heart, I guess because I am also thankful for the same things she is. 
It will soon be time to start making the December ATC.  This month the theme is Christmas Carols.  I will take the next couple of days and think about what I want to do and will post a picture of it when I have completed it.



No comments: