Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December ATC for Blissfull ATC Swaps


Well I finished my ATC for the Blissfull December swap.  But I think I did it all wrong.  The Theme was A Christmas Carol, which I took to mean "A Christmas song".  I think I got the theme wrong.  I am now thinking that it was suppose to be a reference to Charles Dickens' "A Christmas Carol".  Boy did I goof up.  Anyway, I really love the atc card that I created and living in South Louisiana we are always "Dreaming of a White Christmas".  I just hope Wendy in Georgia likes its as much as I do.  Merry Christmas Wendy !!!



1 comment:

Wendy Aspinall said...

Donna I love the movie White christams ..I'm a big fan of the musicals... I also have a tear in my eyes at the end... and I love the ATC you made for me ...beautiful I so glad you got it wronge.... hugs wendy OOps I know I shouldn't be peaking... I'm bad