Pages

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sassy Suzi Cards

I have been in a card making frenzy lately but keep forgetting to take pictures of the little buggers. I purchased the cutest set of stamps form Stampin Up over the summer. It is called Sassy Suzie, Retired.

Anyway, I find that this stamp set is soooo versatile for girlfriend cards. Here are a few pictures of some that I have made. If you look back on my blog you will recognize this same coffee drinking girl from a couple of ATC's I made over the summer.

They look a little fuzzy here, sorry bout that. I stamped the word Bonjour on the front of the pink and black card then stamped the sentiment inside.

I love the sayings that come with this set. They sound like something I would say. She has a bit of a sassy mouth. Anyway the saying on both cards is "Your friendship is the most uplifting thing in my life without underwire!" Don't you just love it!! Some of the other sayings are "We are such good friends because surprisingly you're not intimidated by my beauty" along with a very generic "Happy Birthday". Just gotta love it.

Tomorrow I will post a Mardi Gras card I created using the Glimmer Mist Resist Technique. I might even do my first tutorial. Check in tomorrow to find out.

No comments: