Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Let the Crafting Begin....

I love the Holiday season. I also love crafts. Every year I say I am going to do a bunch of crafts for the holiday season but somehow the time slips away. I think this is becuase I face the season unprepared. Well, not this year. I already have a list of things I want to accomplish. I want to do lots of homemade gifts this year. Here is how my list is shaping up:

Homemade tree ornaments
Christmas cards
Homemade Jellies
gift baskets for neighbors
Journals and journal covers
Soaps, salts and more
Gift tags

I am hoping to start my cards tomorrow. I have all the supplies and the stamps, just need to find the time to sit and do them. I also want to start on Mardi Gras table decorations. I have already started a few things for Mardi Gras, purchased the main item for my centerpiece. And it feels so good. I think that being prepared is the key for me this year. Not letting myself being overwhelmed and just enjoying the process as well as the end result. I hope to share a few more items with you between now and Christmas.

No comments: