Pages

Monday, February 19, 2018

I'm Late, I'm Late!!!

We have had another set back with illness in our house.  I really can't take much more of this.  First my Grandson was diagnosed with RSV and then low and behold, the boy gave it to me.  I have been trying to cough up a lung for two weeks now, lol.  Anyway I was supposed to add the Gecko Galz Challenge Button before now but.... Better late than never, I say.  So without any further ado....

Saint Patrick's Day is just around the corner and he Ladies at Gecko Galz as put together this little challenge.  The  theme is "Putting on the Green"  Would you like to join in on our challenge, just click on the Gecko Galz challenge Button on the upper right side of the blog. 

Here is my project for "Putting on the Green"


And remember, it's not too late to enter the challenge.  You have until February 27th to enter and y'all, the prize is not too shabby.  Free product from Gecko Galz.  What we can't do with a little free in our lives. 

No comments: