Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Stick Pin; Lace ATC and March Blissfull ATC Swaps Recieved

Took at quick trip to Vegas with the Hubby.  Had a blast, we saw Cirque de Soleil's LOVE.  This show featured the music of the Beatles and I loved it.  I think this show ranks right up there with Cirque's La Nuba.

Before I left town I was fortunate enough to receive several packages from my March swap partners.  I participated in the March Blissfull ATC Swap. The theme was dress forms.  My partner was Melanie Statnick over at The Rabbit Hole.  She is a multimedia artist and her ATC is awesome.  She also send an envie full of goodies.


The other Swaps I participated in over on the Altered Paper site were a Stick Pin swap and a Lace ATC Swap.   My stick pin partner was Donna and she send these gorgeous red stick pins and vintage red seam binding all wrapped up in vintage pattern paper.  I will be able to use these pins and the seam binding on wedding layouts for Matt and Tori.



Finally, I also received my lace ATC from Karla over at Sketchbooks ATC's Mail Art.  She sent this beautiful ATC covered in lace and topped off with a gorgeous resin Cameo.  Its absolutely stunning.  Then to add to the beauty of the card, Karla made a lace envelope for her lacy creation, how creative is that!!! Karla recently informed me that my Lace ATC was obviously lost in the mail, as she has not received it to date.  Such a sad state of affairs.  I will be recreating her ATC today and shipping it out priority with goodies as my way of apologizing for the Post Office's screw up.




I also wanted to share my Altered Stick Pin holder and Stick pin creations with you. I created this little card which housed the 5 multi colored stick pins inside.  I sure hope Donna in Florida gets her package soon, I would hate to think that two of my packages were lost.



Have a wonderful Sunday!!!

3 comments:

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Hello Donna! Now don't you rush making the new ATC! There is no hurry...ever!
The cameo is actually made of a paper clay from a mold I made my self from a vintage button...glad you like it.
It is wonderful to be crafty with such talented artisits....i am so sorry that your ATC did not make it here...I just love how it looks on the web when I first saw it... my jaw dropped because it reminded me of my mothers wedding day!
Thank you for being my very sweet partner....Karla

Melanie Statnick said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see this, and I loved swapping with you, I hope I can do it again.

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

I'm Lucky To Have Such Great Talented & Thoughtful Ladies Participating in The Swaps! I Enjoy Seeing All The Beautiful Work From Everyone!
Friendships That Arise & Form From These Swaps Makes It Even More Special! Hugs,Tee