Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

More tags and a Challenge entry

Here are a few more tags for the 25 tags of Christmas. 

Day 5 was a tag with dangles.

Day 7 was a personalized Tag.

I was unable to participate on Day 6.  But I won on Day 5 with my Dangle Tag!!

This is the daily prize that is being given away. It's a  Prima Keepsake Ornament Box.
Swirlydoos is also have a December Challenge.  The Layout must be a Winter Layout, using a white on white color scheme and must include a spring or summer picture.  Wow, this truly was a challenge.  Here is my entry below.

Believe

1 comment:

LISA said...

Donna, I just want to say how much I enjoyed seeing your beautiful tags.but mostly, I want to thank you from the bottom of my scrappy heart for the beautiful gift..I was touched and extremely surprised when my box of Prima filled ornaments came to my door..I wondered why I got a prize package, and then when I called to thank Krissy, she told me it was you who wanted it sent to me. So i am thanking you for the wonderful gift!! I hope 2011 brings you joy, love and more scrappy goodness!!!
{{{{{hugs}}}}}
Lisa