Pages

Monday, February 4, 2008

Altered Notebook

I altered a notebook for a friend for her birthday that I bought it at Micheal's for $1.oo.

I first removed the wire binding so that I could cover the front and back as well as add two divider pages.

Before rebinding the notebook, using my Bind-it-all, I added two dividers within the pages. The first one is a place to jot down important phone numbers. The second divider is a Birthday list. I divided the notebook pages into thirds and place the two dividers between the sections. I found this really cute quote so added it to the inside cover and added a bookmark with a charm.

The last thing I did before rebinding was modge podge the the entire surface of both the front and back covers let dry and then gave it a quick coating of clear sealer to protect the surfaces. Hope you enjoy the photos.






1 comment:

Julie said...

Beautiful book! I absolutely LOVE that quote in the front!!! LOLOL.