Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Well its been a while since I posted. I have been soooo busy with work and other committments that Scrapbooking has been placed on the back burner, not completely forgotten but just sitting back and simmering.



I have worked on several recipe cards lately and am in the process of creating a book of baby's first. I also want to work on a small book for my dad for his birthday that just passed. I turned 72 last week. I can't believe that my wonderful father is 72 or even more shocking is that I will soon be 50, well okay in a few years, but still its there just looming in the not too distant future. But then you know the alternative to getting older is not anything I want to think about.
Will post some pictures soon.

No comments: