Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2018

Courtly Love January Challenge Still TIme!!!

Hi there all you crafty people.  Today I am up on the Gecko Galz Blog to show you how you can make an easy peasy mixed media ATC Card for the January Challenge.  And yes, there is still time to make something to enter.

So here is my featured Card and the supplies you will need.


You can use anything you want to as a base because you will be covering it with a patterned paper.  I used a beautiful blue marbled paper called Iced Bound from the Gecko Galz Winter Wonderland paper pack.  I then used my xyron machine to make the patterned paper a sticker and then carefully stick the paper to the base.  I then added a moon glow behind where to couple would sit using my NeoII color pastels,  Next I fussy cut image of the moon and the couple from the Gecko Galz Digital Image collection called True Romance.  After that I painted the moon a shimmery silver color using Prima's Art Alchemy Sparks Acrylic Paint in Unicorn Hair. Next I added some glitter glass to give it some dimension. I then popped the image up using pop dots.   I then added the stickle dots to mimic stars and lastly added my title.

I hope you can take away a little something from this post and truly hope you visit Gecko Galz Etsy Store.

And go ahead, enter the monthly challenge, I dare ya to!!!!

Until next time...


2 comments:

Carole J said...

Lovely romantic ATC! x

Michele said...

this is a darling card! xo